WriteLikeCRAZY is packing up and moving to a new home!
Because my goal is to focus on writing and teaching fiction, I decided to merge my two blogs into one powerhouse of information and inspiration!
What will change:
- WriteLikeCRAZY blog will still be here so you can find archived prompts, tips and links like before
- Writers Inspired will be home to how-to tips on the craft of writing and submitting your fiction work, for both young adult and adult writers
- Writers Inspired will occasionally host published authors through interviews or guest posts on the writing, organizing and publishing processes, plus awesome Book Giveaways!!
- Writers Inspired will also offer games, exercises and prompts for young adult writers (and their teachers!!) to use
- Writers Inspired will be like an online writers group where you can read and share helpful topics, like: unique ways to find ideas, dealing with procrastination, the latest in writing contests and new markets, tools and resources for fiction writers, tips on tracking submissions and all aspects of the fiction writing craft.
- Writers Inspired will have one page for young writers with links, prompts and advice PLUS one page for teachers with lesson plan ideas, games to energize the class and notes on what I’ve learned as a Creative Writing Teacher
- Writers Inspired will also have a list of events for young writers and teachers in the DuPage County (IL) area
What you need to do:
- Go to Writers Inspired
- Click “Follow”
- Be surprised by the updates you get in your email inbox or Google Reader every time a new post appears
- Leave lots of comments! This new blog is for you – the readers-and I want to provide content that you’re interested in reading: )
- Send your friends and teachers!
So, thank you to my current and future followers! Now, let’s get on the ROAD!!!
Entry filed under: Advice, Books, Contests, Events, Get published, Ideas, Motivation, Revision, Writing Groups. Tags: creative writing for teachers, Downers Grove Public Library, fiction writing, FRoG, idea notebook, kid writing, lesson plans for writing, mary jo campbell teacher, teachers Downers Grove, teachers IL, writing exercises, Writing Prompts, young authors, young writers, Young Writers Group, YWP NaNo.